Re-branding is a lot like starting again, but with far less stress and fuss. This time, you already know where you currently are and where you want to be. How your customers feel about you and sales data that can be analysed. You know what products are your strengths and what doesn’t work for you.
Re-Branding can be done for a number of reasons, but the aim is to make sure that at every stage, your customers are happy and clear on what your brand stands for and why they should buy from you. It doesn’t mean changing your business. It’s about respecting what you have already built and the customers you already serve, just simply moving it forward and making it more effective, in the direction you want to go as a business.
Since Re-Branding is dependent on what you want to change and by how much, it covers a number of areas of research, analysis as well as creating new or adapted design work for some or all areas of your business. For this reason, we suggest that you contact us and book a consultation so that we can talk to you about your business and why you may want to take this option.
If you decide that Re-Branding your fashion business is for you, it will involve looking at your customers and talking to them about their opinions, as well as looking at new groups of customers you may want to appeal to.
Each Re-Brand is tailored specifically for your fashion business and your needs, to make sure you have the best service and plan, that will achieve your goals. Depending on your staff and team, it can be formatted as a plan or we can use our team to carry out some of the work for you.
If you are interested in a possible Re-Brand for your fashion business, then contact us to discuss your needs.
T’s & C’s
- Consultations are an initial first stage. We may need to contact you for clarification during this time on any points we research for your Plan.
- Consultations can be face to face [ if in Hong Kong ] or via Skype for overseas clients. Please still book your appointment via the Appointments Calendar if you are in Hong Kong. You can find the booking page HERE
- All meetings are confidential to each person and nothing is discussed with any third party, for any reason, unless you give us instructions to do so.
- During an initial consultation we will discuss your options to make sure that you actually need the service before we arrange any developments, research or ask for business details.
- All payments for a Re-Brand part must be paid before work is carried out, after you have decided to move forward with this service..