If a brand has a good image amongst its customers, then they will promote and grow your business for you. Consumer power should never be underestimated, especially as brand loyalty is disappearing, with more and more choice available to consumers.
A Positioning Strategy looks at your competition and where you stand as a business, compared to them. Literally, the position you hold, in your market, compared to others in that same market, who offer a similar range of products. It compares your strengths and weaknesses such as price, quality, diversity of what you offer and so on…. in order to compare and contrast your brand with others.
The most important part of this however, is how your customer see you and that is why we look at the opinions of your customer, to give accurate results. To do this we also look at both your branding and marketing. Where it is stronger than your competitors and where it can be improved.
Once the report is complete it will highlight areas that can be improved and show you where your strengths are, so you can keep ahead of your competition and give consumers exactly what they want, without sacrificing you and your brands soul.
The aim of a Positioning Strategy, is to make your customers not just talk about your brand, but truly live it. Make your brand and its values clear to everyone who comes across it. To make sure you are offering the best range of products to your customers and make sure that your branding is both strong and consistent, in the way that it promotes your brand.
Although a Positioning Strategy technically comes under the ‘business’ category, for a Positioning Strategy to be effective, you will need to provide a Customer Profile and details about your products. If you do not have a Customer Profile, you can click HERE to find out more.
We recommend Positioning Strategies for those who are already in business and have some sales data and a Customer Profile they can provide.
Each document takes around 3 weeks to complete, after an initial consultation of around 1 hour and you will need to provide us with some business details. If you would like us to include a Customer Profile with this research, it will take around 4-5 weeks.
A Positioning Strategy comes in the form of a consultation and then a report. It includes:
Customer Profile analysis.
Brand analysis, including Core Values.
Developing your Unique Branding Points.
Product comparison analysis.
A comparison between your brand and your competitors. Including Similarities and Differences.
Establishing competitor weaknesses and strengths with recommendations for improvement depending on your target market.
Each Consultation session is with Vicky personally. The 2500 brands built from scratch; 20 years in the fashion industry and clients that have been with her for 15 years, means that she is definitely the right person for the job and you will get the best possible advice.
HK$ 39000 per Plan after the Consultation,
Including Benchmarking Competitive Analysis [ HK$ 22000 ]
HK$ 65000 per Plan after the Consultation,
T’s & C’s
- Consultations are an initial first stage and Plans are drawn up after the consultation. We may need to contact you for clarification during this time on any points we research for your Plan.
- Consultations can be face to face [ if in Hong Kong ] or via Skype for overseas clients. Please still book your appointment via the Appointments Calendar if you are in Hong Kong. You can find the booking page HERE
- All meetings are confidential to each person and nothing is discussed with any third party, for any reason, unless you give us instructions to do so.
- You can book consecutive sessions and there are no restrictions on the number, or frequency of sessions.
- All payments for online Consultation sessions must be completed when booking the time slot otherwise the session is cancelled. They can be changed, as long as you notify us via email at least 48 hours in advance. Please bear in mind the time difference between yourself and Hong Kong. You can find our contact form HERE. Any cancellations or changes requested within 48 hours of the start time of the appointment are non refundable. We get very full, very quickly, but can’t fill the slot without notice.
- The Consultation part is booked, paid for and conducted in the same way as the basic Consultation, with all terms and conditions applicable.
- The Positioning Strategy Plan will be discussed during the Consultation session. Since ideas and needs can change or adapt during a conversation, we like to make sure that you actually need the service first.
- All payments for the Plan part of the service, must be paid before work is carried out.