BENCHMARKING COMPETITIVE ANALYSIS
A Benchmarking Competitive Analysis, or just Benchmarking for short, focuses on your business first. Looking at your strengths and weaknesses as a company. It then does the same for your competitors. Lastly, it compares your brand to your direct competitors and allows you to see where your brand excels in various situations and where improvements need to be made, to stay competitive.
Benchmarking allows you to focus on where you excel over your competition, expanding these areas and where and improve your marketing, services and in some cases design and business, which in turn creates happier customers and improves sales revenue.
This document is recommended for brands who are up and running already, so that they can stay competitive. This is also an essential document if you are looking for investors.
A Benchmarking Competitive Analysis takes around 14 days to conduct research and data analysis, as well as creating in a full report. If you already have data for your brand, we will ask for access or copies of sales data and product information and any additional relevant data that may be helpful.
Benchmarking Report includes:
Competitor identification using your customer profile and business model
Market information research into the top 3 competitors. Including:
Price Structure, Quality, Design, Products, Product Availability, Line Dynamics, Brand Values, Logos, Branding Visuals, Staff, Retail Store Location and quantity, Sales Avenues, Sales Avenue Analysis, Sales Avenue design, Communication and Response, Communication Ease, Marketing Media, Promotional Material, Promotions, Display, Presentation, Packaging, Retail Store layout, Touch points- both on and off-line, Social Networks, Social Network Design, Apps, App / Website / On line Avenue Design analysis, Functionality Analysis.
SWOT analysis for your brand and your competitors
SWOT analysis between you and your competitors
HK$ 22000 per Plan
Plus additional HK$4000, for each additional brand research you wish us to perform
T’s & C’s
- Benchmarking works better with industry data and reports. It may take up to 6 weeks to complete if research data is needed from overseas and sent physically. This is not that common, but is possible. We will inform you if there is any delay whilst waiting for data.
- Consultations are an initial first stage. We may need to contact you for clarification during this time on any points we research for your Plan.
- Consultations can be face to face [ if in Hong Kong ] or via Skype for overseas clients. Please still book your appointment via the Appointments Calendar if you are in Hong Kong. You can find the booking page HERE
- All meetings are confidential to each person and nothing is discussed with any third party, for any reason, unless you give us instructions to do so.
- Your brand and competitors will be discussed during the Consultation session. Since ideas and needs can change or adapt during a conversation, we like to make sure that you actually need the service first.
- It is essential to have already done your customer profile and business model for benchmarking to be possible to research.
- All payments for the Plan part of the service, must be paid before work is carried out.