Marketing is such a key area of building a successful fashion brand, that here at Fashion Services, we take it very seriously. When you are selling a product that is purely based on aesthetics, or how people feel about the way a product looks, your products must be put in front of the right people. The people that identify with your brand message and love the products you produce.
A Marketing Audit works in a similar way to a Touch Point Audit. It looks at the systems, materials, language and message that you put forward to your customers and how they hear, or receive that message.
It works by creating a report on all of the marketing you do, looking at consistency and how effective it is for your fashion brand, but more importantly, by also speaking to your customers and looking at how effective the marketing is. This means we can see if all of the efforts you are making, are actually speaking to the right people and are translating into more sales for your business. This allows us to make suggestions for improvements or identify new customer markets that you may be attracting.
Our Marketing Audit works in two parts. Part 1, is about analysing your current marketing and Part 2 is all about your customers and how it is received.
This service is recommended for those who have had a Fashion Brand for some time and have at least 2 years worth of sales and marketing data to analyse. It is possible to conduct a Marketing Audit on brands who have been selling products for less time, but the effectiveness of the Audit depends on the volume of data and marketing campaigns that have been conducted during this time.
During an initial consultation, we’ll discuss whether an Audit will be effective for your business at this stage of your development. We pride ourselves in our honest feedback and will never try to sell you a product that will not be useful or effective to achieve your goals.
If you are unsure if this service will help you, or to book a Consultation with Vicky, CLICK HERE to arrange an appointment.
[ MARKETING ANALYSIS ]
During Part 1 of the report, we look at your current marketing and consider, the following:
Design, Core Brand Values, Brand Identity, and Performance, as well as consistency overall.
Each audit will check the following areas:
Websites and social media pages
Online campaigns for products or collections.
Off line campaigns for products or collections.
Marketing materials both in-store or online.
Physical marketing materials included at the point of sale.
Physical marketing materials included in packaging for delivery.
Any additional touch points or marketing materialist not covered above, that is applicable to your business.
[ CUSTOMER FEEDBACK ]
Customer feedback is an essential part of working out if your marketing is effective. In Part 2 of the Marketing Audit, we look at the effectiveness of each of your marketing elements described in Part 1.
Part 2 includes:
Analysis of online campaigns using feedback and reaction data.
Direct customer feedback analysis via survey.
Direct customer feedback analysis through focus groups.
Audit time depends on the amount of marketing materials and campaigns your brand currently has, but is usually around 3 weeks for Part 1 and on average, a further 3-4 weeks for Consumer feedback in Part 2. Time for Part 2 will depend on systems you already have in place in your business and the ability to gain feedback from customers.
HK$ 89000 [ Part 1 + Part 2 ]
T’s & C’s
- Audits can’t be done without reviewing your Brand Identity as a standard. Reviewing your Brand Identity does not come at additional cost, but please be aware that if it is not complete, we can’t complete the audit effectively.
- Audit time depends on the amount of marketing materials and campaigns your brand currently has, but is usually around 3 weeks for Part 1 and a further 3-4 weeks for Consumer feedback in Part 2. Time for Part 2 will depend on systems you already have in place in your business and the ability to gain feedback from customers. If we need to implement systems to generate feedback from customers, further time and additional costs will apply.
- In order to complete the Audit, you will be required to provide materials, photos or samples, of the items listed in the description. Only items that apply to your business specifically, are required.
- For Part 2, the analysis of how effective campaigns and marketing are, will require access to Google Analytics or other analytics software you use, as well as access to social media analytics pages and to your sales data and customers.
- Consultations are an initial first stage. We may need to contact you for clarification during this time on any points we research for your Plan.
- Consultations can be face to face [ if in Hong Kong ] or via Skype for overseas clients. Please still book your appointment via the Appointments Calendar if you are in Hong Kong. You can find the booking page HERE
- All meetings, propery and data are confidential to each person and nothing is discussed with any third party, for any reason, unless you give us instructions to do so.
- Since ideas and needs can change or adapt during a conversation, we like to make sure that you actually need the service first, but all payments for the Plan part of the service, must be paid before work is carried out.