TOUCH POINT AUDIT
A Touch Point is any point where your customers can connect or interact with your brand, both on and offline. Anything that has your logo, name or something that represents your brand, is an interaction point. This can include all sorts of things including labelling, store design, web pages, business cards, adverts, your staff, social networking, packaging and so on…
Like your business, all of your Touch Points should be consistent. Not necessarily the same, but consistent according to your Brand Identity. An audit takes all of the touch points you currently have and gives you a report on what areas need improving, redesigning, tweaking or are perfectly good for your Brand Identity.
During the report, for each Touch Point we consider, the following:
Design, Core Brand Values, Brand Identity, Relationships, and Performance, as well as consistency overall.
Each audit will check the following areas:
Physical Brand Touch Points [ tangible goods such as labelling, packaging, flyers etc… ]
Human Touch Points [ anywhere that your customers come into contact with your staff. This is based on emotional relationships as well as presentation, such as attitude and helpfulness of your staff, either online, on the phone or in person and how they present themselves in terms of uniform, style etc…]
Locational Touch Points [ anywhere customers connect with you physically, like a pop up store environment, office space, retail store, franchise floor etc… ]
Social and Web Touch Points [ anywhere customers connect with you via the web ]
Design Touch Points [ any design based items that can fit into any or none of the areas above, such as signage, logos etc…. ]
Audit time depends on the amount of Touch Points your brand currently has, but is usually around 3 weeks.
T’s & C’s
- Audits can’t be done without reviewing your Brand Identity as a standard. Reviewing your Brand Identity does not come at additional cost, but please be aware that if it is not complete, we can’t complete the audit effectively.
- In order to complete the Audit, you will be required to provide materials, photos or samples, of the items listed in the description. Only items that apply to your business specifically, are required.
- Consultations are an initial first stage. We may need to contact you for clarification during this time on any points we research for your Plan.
- Consultations can be face to face [ if in Hong Kong ] or via Skype for overseas clients. Please still book your appointment via the Appointments Calendar if you are in Hong Kong. You can find the booking page HERE
- All meetings are confidential to each person and nothing is discussed with any third party, for any reason, unless you give us instructions to do so.
- Since ideas and needs can change or adapt during a conversation, we like to make sure that you actually need the service first, but all payments for the Plan part of the service, must be paid before work is carried out.