BRAND & CARE LABEL ARTWORK
For everyproduct you produce, labelling falls into two areas. Brand labelling that reflects your Brand Image, and garment care labelling that explains to the customer how to look after their purchases. What most people don’t realise is that labelling of products is actually a legal requirement, as well as a smart way to help your customers care for your products.
With our team of specialists that understand the importance of care labels and legal aspects of adding them to your garments properly, we’ll put together specific artwork sheets for you to use, as you need to.
Simply give us your logo and font, plus any ideas you want for styling and we’ll provide the artwork.
There is no restriction on quantity and can be 1 product or a full collection.
Artwork comes as white background with white text and black background with white text, as a standard format, but we are happy to change the colours to suit your needs, for you. An idea of colours for both background material and text will be needed. Please give us an RGB, CMYK or Pantone Reference. Pantone TPX [for textiles] is preferred but not essential.
If you would like your label to be branded, please provide us with a logo image if you have one.
Label artwork can be provided as a single piece of work, or as an additional option for clothing Technical Packs.
We’ll also include instructions for folding and stitching if you need them.
HK$ 800 Per Hour
Since each design is different, we charge at an hourly rate and the cost is calculated to the nearest 15 mins of that rate, however, on average, most simple label artwork takes around 1-1.5 hours
T’s & C’s
- In order to the artwork for you, we will need some sketches, photos or written indication of what you want us to do. These are also required if you wish for us to give you a quote
- All meetings, emails and documents you send us are confidential to each person and nothing is discussed with any third party, for any reason, unless you give us instructions to do so.
- We will give you a quote before we start any work so that you can approve the cost and budget if needed.
- All payments for design work, must be paid before work is carried out.
- Payment covers copyright permissions to be transferred from our designers to you and without payment, you do not own the rights for the artwork to be used in any way.